Residential Electrical Repairs in Annapolis, MD
Our Electricians Can Fix Your Home’s Electrical Problems
If you’re experiencing electrical problems in your home in Annapolis, MD, the residential electricians in Annapolis, MD at Weisman Electric Company are here to help. We offer residential electrical repairs for homeowners who are experiencing all types of electrical issues. Our certified and highly trained electricians will inspect your electrical problems and address them appropriately to keep your family safe and ensure everything is working correctly. Never attempt to perform electrical repairs yourself. Our electricians offer safe and affordable electrical service and repairs so you can get back to your day without having to stress about safety concerns or be without electricity. Our residential electrical services include small electrical repairs and more comprehensive jobs. Get in touch with us today for a free quote.
Comprehensive Home Electrical Repairs
You need your electricity to be repaired as fast as possible so you can resume your daily activities and stay safe in your home. The team at Weisman Electric Company offers all the electrical services you might need. We will visit your home as soon as possible to get your electricity back up and running. You can count on us for comprehensive electrical services and repairs, including troubleshooting and diagnostics, fixing or replacing broken switches and outlets, repairing or replacing breakers, and more. Keep reading to learn more about some of the most common electrical repairs and the benefits of having our electricians fix your electrical issues.
The Most Common Residential Electrical Repairs
While electrical problems are unpredictable, there are certain issues that we frequently encounter. Check out some of the problems we encounter and repair on a regular basis:
- Buzzing – You’ll know this annoying sound when you hear it. Humming and buzzing can happen with large appliances such as refrigerators. Buzzing can sometimes be normal, but not in all cases. You may have a wiring problem or an overloaded circuit breaker. If your electricity begins to buzz and spark, shut off the electricity immediately and give us a call right away.
- Blown Fuses – A blown, or burnt-out fuse occurs when too much electricity passes through the metal ribbon known as a fuse. If you are experiencing repeated blown fuses in your home, we can solve your problem. Our electricians can replace your blown fuse and prevent future blown fuses or short circuits from occurring.
- Burning Smell – Never ignore any burning smell in your home or business. While some burning smells may not be emergencies, many are. Attempt to figure out where the odor is coming from, which could be an outlet, heating vent, or other areas. Our term will diagnose and fix the problem so you can stay safe.
- Sparks – Momentary electrical discharges known as sparks are somewhat common, and you may also experience an arc. Arcs are continuous sparks and can occur near electrical outlets. Sparks that don’t go away in a second should be cause for concern. Also, contact us if you see sparks coming out of outlet holes or ones that produce a burning smell or are white or yellow in color.
- Loose Outlets – Sometimes, power outlets in homes become loose over time if the electrical box the outlet is attached to is too far back in a wall. This scenario can be dangerous because wires can break, and sparking, arcs, or fires may occur. If you notice plugs falling out of outlets, your outlet receptacle is likely worn out and requires replacement. Our electricians can re-wire your outlets.
- Shocks – Have you been noticing small shocks when unplugging things from your outlets? Do not touch the metal prongs of the plug while unplugging it from the wall. You can touch the metal plugs to a wall or couch to discharge any leftover electricity. Bad wiring can cause shocks, so get in touch with us to solve the problem.
The Benefits of Residential Electric Repairs
If you’re having electrical problems in your home, the best thing to do is hire a professional residential electrician who provides comprehensive electrical services in Annapolis, MD, and the surrounding areas. Don’t be tempted to tinker with your home’s wiring because you could cause problems that are much more severe. You should never do your own electrical work because you run the risk of starting a fire, electrocution, more significant costs in the future, and other hidden dangers. When you hire our professional residential electricians, you can rest assured we’re trained, licensed, and experienced to handle any situation we encounter.
Comprehensive Residential Electrician Services
The team at Weisman Electric Company offers comprehensive residential electrical services, including LED lighting, pool and spa lighting, home automation, pier wiring, electrical layouts, security systems, and more. We have more than 30 years of customer care and excellence. Contact us today to get started with your free quote.