Residential & Commercial Technician
Weisman Electric Co. is seeking a Residential and Commercial Technician with a minimum of 7 years’ experience. All applicants must have a valid and clean driver’s license, the ability to pass a required drug test and background screening.
Job Duties include…
- Troubleshooting and making corrections to circuitry as necessary per the NEC Code.
- Wiring new Residential construction and renovations
- Installation of the following in both new and old Commercial and Residential construction:
- New electrical services
- Lighting and branch circuits
- New power wiring circuits
- Low voltage cabling
- Have knowledge of the NEC Code
- Be capable of Generator system installation
- Be skillful at operating a bucket truck
- Have experience installing fire alarm systems
- Be adept at performing both Commercial and Residential service calls
- Be skillful at working with our customers on a daily basis
- Hand tools required
Our company offers competitive salary commensurate and excellent compensation. Salary range of $21.00 to $35.00 per hour. We greatly value our workforce and believe in a maintaining a professional work environment that fosters career growth potential by investing in further training and electrical certifications for our employees.
Additional benefits include…
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement and percentage match
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Bonus potential
- A company cell phone
- A company vehicle with a gas card
- Company supplied uniform
To receive more detailed information regarding our Service and Commercial Technician position please call 410-974-6564 and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Application for Service and Commercial Technician Position).