Residential & Commercial Service Technician
Weisman Electric Co. is seeking a Residential and Commercial Service Technician with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Commercial experience is preferred but not required.
Job Duties include
- Troubleshooting and making corrections to circuitry as necessary per the NEC Code.
- Wiring new Residential and Commercial construction and renovations
- Installation of the following in both new and old Commercial and Residential construction:
- New electrical services
- Lighting and branch circuits
- New power wiring circuits
- Low voltage cabling
- Home Standby Generator installations
- Have knowledge of the NEC Code
- Be capable of Generator system installation
- Be skillful at operating a bucket truck
- Have experience installing fire alarm systems
- Be adept at performing both Commercial and/or Residential service calls
- Be skillful at working with our customers daily with great customer service
- Hand tools required
- All applicants must have a valid and clean driver’s license, the ability to pass a required drug test and background screening.
- Have their own transportation
Our company offers a competitive salary commensurate and excellent compensation. Salary range of $21.00 to $40.00 per hour. We greatly value our workforce and believe in maintaining a professional work environment that fosters career growth potential by investing in further training and electrical certifications for our employees.
Additional benefits include
- Paid continuing education
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement and percentage match
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Bonus potential
- A company cell phone
- A company vehicle with a gas card
- Company supplied uniform
To receive more detailed information regarding our Residential and Commercial Service Technician position please call 410-974-6564 and email your resume to email@example.com (Subject Line: Application for Residential and Commercial Service Technician Position).