Generator Service Technician
Weisman Electric Co. is seeking a Generator Service Technician with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Job Duties Include
- Troubleshooting and making repairs to home standby generator systems. Knowledge of Generac and Briggs and Stratton generators is a plus.
- Performing preventative maintenance on generator systems and testing the entire system to ensure proper function.
- Installing residential home standby generator systems including transfer switches
- Installing new power wiring circuits in both commercial and residential construction, old work and new work, is a plus but is not required.
- Be skillful at working with our customers on a daily basis with great customer service
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with automatic generator systems, Generac and Briggs and Stratton is a plus
- Have knowledge of the NEC code
- Ability to read electrical drawings and wire schematics, and order materials
- Have own transportation and hand tools
- All applicants must have a valid and clean driver’s license, the ability to pass a required drug test and background screening
Additional Benefits Include
- Paid apprenticeship training available
- Paid Generator certification class
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement and percentage match
- A company cell phone
- A company vehicle with a gas card
- Company supplied uniform
- Great career growth potential!
Our company offers excellent compensation! Salary range of $25.00 to $35.00 per hour. We greatly value our workforce and believe in maintaining a professional work environment that fosters career growth potential by investing in further training and electrical certifications for our employees.
To receive more detailed information regarding our Generator Service Technician position please call 410-974-6564 and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Application for Generator Service Technician).