Electrical Service Manager
Electrical Service Manager
Weisman Electric Company is a full-service electrical contractor that has been in business for over 35 years. Our Team is seeking an exceptional, customer service-driven, proactive, team-oriented Electrical Service Manager. The Electrical Service Manager will be responsible for managing all residential and commercial service projects.
Electrical Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Estimates residential and commercial service projects.
- Maintains ongoing maintenance schedules for service accounts.
- Manages, both proactively and reactively, the electrical service team including hiring, training, motivation, career development, reviews, and safety.
- Maintains open and positive communication both verbal and written with employees, departments, customers, and vendors.
- Reviews and files all daily project reports.
- Completes installations and repairs as needed.
- Oversees all facility service department operations.
- Maintains high-quality service delivery in an efficient, productive, and profitable manner.
- Investigates and resolve any service client complaints.
- Leads weekly service department team meetings.
- Makes sure the electrical service team follows all electrical codes and standards.
- Works closely with other facility department leaders and company executives.
- Develops and improves departmental policies and procedures.
- Suggests ways to increase revenues and efficiency.
- Determines the work schedule and assignments.
- Sets and tracks the departmental budget.
- Oversees warehouse, equipment/tool inventory, and vehicle management.
- Interpret and understand drawings and specifications needed for project completion.
- Develop and maintain a network of Professional relationships within the industry.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to the Electrical Service Manager.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of experience within the Electrical Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; working knowledge of word processing and integrated software integrations; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
- Applicant must be familiar with a variety of the electrical field’s concepts, practices, best practice, and procedures including the technical ability to understand and interpret electrical codes, life safety codes, NFPA, uniform building codes, and lighting systems where applicable.
- Experience and knowledge of electrical applications, permits, and power company requirements.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of prior Project Management experience.
- Master Electrician’s license is a bonus, must have a journeyman card at a minimum.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, computer estimating programs, Etc.
- Candidates must have a VALID Driver’s License, with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must pass EOE Testing and background check.
- Competitive salary from $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 and commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
- Company vehicle with a gas card.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical and other benefits.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Company cell phone and laptop.
- Paid continuing education.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To receive more detailed information regarding our Electrical Service Manager position please call 410-974-6564 and email your resume to email@example.com (Subject Line: Application for Electrical Service Manager Position).