Commercial Estimator/Project Manager
Weisman Electric Co. is seeking a full-time Commercial Estimator/Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Master Electricians are a plus but not required. All applicants must have a valid and clean driver’s license, the ability to pass a required drug test and background screening.
Job Duties include…
- Applying best practices and procedures to estimate and manage small to large commercial projects, change orders included
- Managing a project’s schedule, meeting all deadlines and milestones
- Reviewing and tackling take-offs
- Coordinating a project’s scope with comprehensive knowledge of both local and national codes
- Preparing proposal letters, bid forms and turnover packages
- Qualifying quotes for special materials and sub-contracts
- Visiting project job sites as needed
- Handling all requests for information during the bid process
- Coordinating with General contractors as well as meeting and interacting with customers
- Managing all closeout procedures
- Developing and maintaining a network of professional relationships within the industry
- Be capable of estimating and managing commercial projects between $500,000 and $2 million
- Have the strong ability to multitask and coordinate bid dates, all bid documents and specifications necessary for the overall bidding process. Including performing complex take offs and price break downs.
- Be proficient in using electrical estimation software, specifically EBM, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be precise at estimating change orders
- Be efficient and organized when ordering materials and large-scale packages for projects
- Be skillful at interpreting and understanding drawings and specifications needed for project success and completion
Our company offers competitive salary commensurate and excellent compensation. Salary range of $60,000 to $80,000 per year plus bonuses.
Additional benefits include…
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement and percentage match
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Bonus potential
- A company cell phone
- A company vehicle with a gas card
To receive more detailed information regarding our Commercial Estimator/Project Manager position please call 410-974-6564 and email your resume to email@example.com (Subject Line: Application for Commercial/Project Manager Position).