Weisman Electric Co. is seeking a full-time Apprentice/Journeyman Electrician. This position calls for prior experience in supporting Electricians in the installation, maintenance, function and repair of electrical systems in order to ensure effective operation. The ideal candidate can install electrical wiring, outlets, lighting fixtures and circuit breaker panels as well as run MC cable, Romex cable and conduit.
Job duties include
- Supporting Electricians in the installation, maintenance, function and repair of electrical systems in order to ensure effective operation
- Installation and service of electrical equipment including but not limited to:
- electrical wiring
- lighting fixtures
- circuit breaker panels
- Running MC cable, Romex cable and conduit
- Have the ability to lift 50+ lbs with ease due to the nature of the environment in which work is performed
- Be skillful at working with our customers on a daily basis
- Have experience installing electrical wiring, outlets, lighting fixtures and circuit breaker panels
- Have experience running MC cable, Romex cable and conduit
- Hand tools required
- Have their own transportation
Our company offers excellent compensation. Salary range of $14.00 to $25.00 per hour. We greatly value our workforce and believe in a maintaining a professional work environment that fosters career growth potential by investing in further training and electrical certifications for our employees.
Additional benefits include
- Paid continuing education
- Paid 4 year apprenticeship program
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement and percentage match
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Company supplied uniform
To receive more detailed information regarding our Apprentice/Journeyman Electrician position please call 410-974-6564 and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Application for Apprentice/Journeyman Electrician Position).